In this post, you’ll see how to change WhatsApp “Enter” key to the “Send” key. Here, I use an Android phone. Let’s begin.
Change Send Button to Enter Key in WhatsApp
Here’s how you can change send button to enter in WhatsApp:
- Launch the WhatsApp Messenger app.
- Hit three vertical dots at the top right.
- Tap “Settings” beneath “Payments.”
- Hit “Chats.”
- In the “Chat settings” section, tap the “Enter is send” option above “Media visibility.” Remember, “Green” means enabled.
Note: Follow the steps above to return to default.
Here are some things to note:
- On WhatsApp for Android compose box, tapping the “Enter” key on the keyboard creates a new line by default.
- WhatsApp for iPhone, Desktop, and Web doesn’t have this feature.
- The “Enter” key will default send the message on WhatsApp Web and Desktop app. If you want a new line, press Shift + Enter.
Thanks for reading.