You can use third-party apps to create fake WhatsApp conversations, statuses, and calls.
Here you will see an app that does these tasks. Let’s look at this app and how to use it.
How to Create a Fake WhatsApp Chat on Android
Tap the app name at the top.
You can enter the name you prefer in the popup, which I recommend – “WhatsApp.”
Hit on “Update.” Hit the “New chat” icon at the bottom of the Chats tab.
Now you can find three options – Get contact (to bring in contact from your phone contacts), Create Contact (To create a fake WhatsApp contact), and Create Group (To make a fake WhatsApp group).
Hit the one you prefer. I chose “Create Contact.”
Set the profile as you’d like. You can set options: Name, About, Phone Number, and Last seen text (Hide last seen, online, typing, Time, and custom).
Once you have set the profile, click “Save” at the top.
You can now see the conversation on the Chats tab. Hit it.
Tap “Today” in the chat window to change the date.
Now write the message as you like. You’ll notice two symbols next to the compose box as you compose.
The one next to the compose box is for receiving a message, and the rest is for sending a message.
Click on the three vertical dots on the chat screen. You can find these options:
- Automatic reply – To set the recipient’s responses, and these replies are automatically sent to you when you send a message to the recipient.
- WhatsMock Editor – To edit the text of WhatsApp elements.
- Real Mode – The “Automatic reply” will work if you enable this mode. Otherwise, it will not work.
- Call – This one has options for WhatsApp calls.
- Add divider – To add a date or text divider.
- Set unread count – Set the number of unread messages.
- Share screen – Share the screen or take a screenshot of it.
- Edit – This one has options to delete all conversations, enable or disable audio recording, edit the contact, change the wallpaper, reset the default wallpaper, and Settings.
If you wish, you can use the options above.
Tap a single message in the chat, and you can find many options, such as turning it into a starred message.
Not only text, but you can also send a picture and a voice message. Remember a fake chat of the contact, but you can create a fake conversation of a group using this app.
How to Create a Fake WhatsApp Status
Navigate to the application’s Status tab. Tap “My status.”
Now tap the “Green” icon at the bottom. Select the desired contact.
Tap the contact name, then the “Green” icon at the bottom.
You can now find these three options – Text Status, Image Status, and Video Status.
Pick the one you prefer. I prefer “Text Status.” Permit the app.
Enter your status and tap the “Send” icon.
That’s it. Now go to the “Status” screen, and see the fake status.
How to Generate Fake WhatsApp Calls
Navigate to the Calls tab of the app.
Tap the “New call” icon at the bottom. You can see the contacts.
Now click on the “Call” icon next to the preferred contact. You can find two choices – “Make call” and “Receive call.” Tap the desired one.
If you select “Make call,” the call will be made immediately.
If you choose the “Receive call,” you’ll see a popup where you can decide whether you want to receive a call immediately or schedule a WhatsApp call.
I created this post for educational purposes only. I accept no responsibility for the misuse of the information in this article.
Thanks for reading.