The Telegram app lets you customize what types of chats appear on the iPhone share sheet.
Let’s see that along with the steps to remove Telegram from the share sheet.
I use an iPhone X. Let’s begin.
Customize Type of Chats Appearing on Share Sheet
Here are the steps:
Open the Telegram app and hit the Settings tab at the bottom.
Tap “Data and Storage,” which you can find between “Privacy and Security” and “Appearance.”
Scroll down, and you can see the Other section. In that, hit Share Sheet, which is above Save Incoming Photos.
In the Suggested Chats section, you can see these options: Contacts, Saved Messages, Private Chats, and Groups.
Enable or disable the above ones as per your preference.
You can disable all of them if that’s what you prefer, and remember that the one you disable also does not appear in the Spotlight search results.
Note that the archived chat will not be suggested.
Remove Telegram from iPhone’s Share Sheet
I use Safari here. Here are the steps:
- Open a website in your browser and hit the Share icon at the bottom.
- Scroll the app icons to the left in the share sheet until you see “More.” Hit it.
- Hit Edit at the top right and see Telegram in the Suggestions section.
- Please turn it off and hit Done at the top right.
- Tap Done at the top left, and that’s all.
I hope this guide, “How to Remove Telegram from iPhone Share Sheet,” is helpful to you.
Thanks for reading.