This post shows you how to send a blank WhatsApp message. I use an Android phone, iPhone, and PC (Windows 11). Let’s start.
Send Blank Message on WhatsApp (Android Device)
The below steps apply to Android only.
Here’s how you can send a blank message:
- Install and open the Empty Text app.
- In the “No of blank characters” field, enter the number of characters you prefer.
- If you prefer blank rows, select “Rows.” Enter the number of rows in the “No of blank rows” field.
- Tap the “Generate” button. Hit the “Send” icon and tap “Send.”
- Tap “WhatsApp” and hit “Just once.”
- On the “Send to” screen, tap one to whom you want to send an empty WhatsApp message.
- Hit the “Arrow” icon you see at the bottom and hit the “Send” icon.
Send Blank Message on WhatsApp Without Any App
Please see how to send a blank message on WhatsApp (app and Web) with no app.
Here are the steps:
Copy the blank character (between s and full stop) – s .
Open the WhatsApp Messenger app or WhatsApp Web.
Hit the contact or group chat you prefer.
Paste it into the conversation’s compose box and hit the “Send” icon.
Thanks for reading.