Let’s see the steps to find out who has read your message in the WhatsApp group chat.
I use WhatsApp Web, iPhone X, and Google Pixel 4a (Android 12).
Know Who Has Read Your WhatsApp Group Message (Android or iPhone)
Follow these steps if you’re using an Android phone or iPhone:
Open the WhatsApp app and hit the group chat you want.
Now long-press the message you prefer.
If you’re using an iPhone, you’ll see many options now—hit the Info option.
You need to hit the three vertical dots at the top-right and the Info option if you’re using an Android.
You’ll now be on the Message Info screen.
You can see the message here at the top.
You can also know when you’ve sent the message at the top if you’re on an iPhone.
In the “Read By” section, you can see all the group members who have read your message.
In the “Delivered To” section, you can see which group members have received your message.
- This one is for iPhone only. Swipe the message to the left as an alternate method to get to the Message Info screen.
- You can turn off read receipts for contact chats, but not group chats.
- You can see blue checkmarks in the message in the group chat only when all group participants read it.
Know Who Has Read Your Message in Group on WhatsApp Web
Here are the steps:
- Open WhatsApp Web and click on the group chat you like.
- Hover your mouse over the message, and you will see a down arrow. Hit it, and you will see the “Message info” option. Select it.
- Now you can see the message on the right sidebar at the top. The “Read by” section will show you who read your message.
- In the “Delivered to” section, you can see which group members have received your message.
I hope this guide, “How to Know Who Has Read Your Message in WhatsApp Group,” is helpful to you.
Thanks for reading.